help F3-12800CL7D-4GBRH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help F3-12800CL7D-4GBRH

been using this ram for a couple months, it's set to 1t in the bios of my m4a89td pro usb3. when i was using cpu-z in the past on the memory screen it always showed at 1t. i installed si software sandra last night and it was coming up as 2t. i made some timing adjustment in the bios, and now sandra says one chip is at 1t while the other is at 2t. the other thing that concerns me is that sandra says the bandwidth efficiency is only 47%. any help appreciated. hope i dont need to send these back for a replacement.

Hello Bio,

Whatever you have the command rate set to in the BIOS is the command rate you're operating at.

CPUz sometimes has problems reporting out the correct command rate. Trust your BIOS or trust Everest. For me Everest always reports out the correct command rate.
    MSI Big Bang xPower x58
    Intel i7 950
    GSkill DDR3 2000 6x2Gb
    Gigabyte GTX 460 x2 SLi
    OCZ Vertex 2 SSD - OS Drive
    WD Black 640Gb x2 RAID0 - Apps and Programs
    WD Black 1Tb backup and storage
    Corsair TX950W
    Water cooling - Swiftech and DangerDen

Comment

not seeing it in everest, i see the timings but not the cr. what about my bandwidth efficiency being 47% ?

Comment

I don't think you need to worry about the efficiency. As long as you have around 10000Mb/s bandwidth tested with Everest. The efficiency is based on theoretical values, and not real life.

Comment

yeah, i actually kinda figured that since my bandwidth was good overall. just seemed odd that sandra would go out of its way to flag me for poor bandwidth efficiency.

Comment

Working...
          X