Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F3-12800CL7D-4GBRM + ASUS M4A7XTD-EVO problems HELP!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-12800CL7D-4GBRM + ASUS M4A7XTD-EVO problems HELP!!!!!!!!

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black
    MOBO: ASUS M4A7XTD-EVO
    RAM: F3-12800CL7D-4GBRM

I knew about the limitations with AMD CPUs for this particular set of RAM, but I don't really mind...

My problem is that I can't get the RAM to get passed 667 MHz (with 8-8-8-24 1T)

I emailed G.Skill with my problem and they said just bump the CPU-NB Voltage up to 1.2 and I should be able to run at 1600 MHz.... so I did that, and I can't even get to 1333 MHz!!! PLEASE HELP, the time for the RMA is almost up so I need to know whether I should send it back or not!!!!!

additional info:

FSB : DRAM is 3:10
    NB frequency is 2000 MHz
    running at stock speeds for everything

Best bet may be to go to T@ for the Command Rate, AMD often has problems with a 1T CR when using fast sticks

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

What slots do you have them installed in? They should be in the two furthest away from the CPU.

Thank you
      GSKILL TECH

Comment

Yes, I do have them in the correct slots (the two farthest from the CPU)

Comment

You can send them in for new replacements to see if the new set works better, but if same results, the motherboard or CPU may be defective.

Thank you
          GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
          X