• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-12800CL7T-6GBPI Asus P6t SE compatability

I just finished my build.
    I7-930
    Asus P6T SE mobo
    6gb F3-12800CL7T-6GBPI ram.

Here is my cpuz screenshot: http://img686.imageshack.us/f/img686/7066/ramfreq.png

** I know diddly about computers I just use them. Does this look right?

Initially during startup it was not showing 12800 or 16000 in stock setup. **ok after a relook I think it was showing like 1333?

Asus Turbo V was showing 1.5v on the ram as cpuz does. We now have it showing at 1.6v and during startup it shows 1600 mhz.
    F3-12800CL7T-6GBPI

Is the above ram compatible with my mobo default? Or is it normal to bump the voltage? Maybe compatible isnt the right word. But I noticed it isnt on the list of qualified mobo's.

Plans are to OC my system a little bit after a week or so of stability.

I'll post what startup says in a sec.
    Last edited by Fishead; 05-26-2010, 11:00 PM.

Post up the memory tab, that shows what the memory is operating at. The SPD tab you posted just shows suggested values.

The RAM is surely compatible, in fact, simply enable the XMP Profile and everything should be set for you.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

As requested:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

We have the voltage set now at 1.6

Comment

Everything looks spot on!

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

Thanks a bunch. Might be a good idea to include some sort of paperwork with the ram?

We only had to bump it .10v but wasted 30-40 mins or more trying to gather info before doing anything.

Other than that, I look forward to a long term love affair with my new ram, computer build.

Comment

Working...
          X