Cuestion: 12800cl9d-4gbrl in asus m4a785td-v evo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuestion: 12800cl9d-4gbrl in asus m4a785td-v evo

I have 4 gb with their evo v, I could put windows 7 32bit latencies GSkill recommended ... and even now I work very well .. 9-9-9-24-40 1T 1600 mhz but if you install the 64-bit Windows 7 will be that I will have a problem?
    Last edited by G-killer; 04-24-2010, 08:06 AM.

Not sure what you're saying, are you running 32bit Windows and want to run 64bit? If that's the question, should be no problem.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Excuse me for the wrong question, I am using windows 7 32bit, my question is that if I install the 64bit windows should not have problems? now I understand better?

Comment

No problem, and to your question, Yes you should be fine going to the 64 bit version, also it will 'see' and use all 4GB, where your 32 bit version probably only 'saw' about 3 GB of your DRAM.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

thank you very much for your answer, then there would be no problem to install windows 64bit, I ask this because I read that 64bit windows blue screen generated

Comment

Working...
          X