Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL + Inferno Katana Cold Boot Issues!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL + Inferno Katana Cold Boot Issues!!

Hello!

Well, I finished my build a couple of days ago and since then I've been experimenting coold boots with mi rig.
    Before thinking in RMA them or anything else, I would like to hear any recomendations for the RAM timmings (not only the 9-9-9-24-2T 1.5V) so I can try anything that's posible.

I have set this settings already(9-9-9-24-2T) but there are so much more left that Im not even touching, and which a have to "choose" a specific number, since I'm manual tweaking and there are not a sigle value I can set as "AUTO".

Its weird, but if I cycle the power ON/OFF/ON at the power supply after a coold boot, the PC works flawlessly. But its a pain having to do that every time.

I hope this is a timming issue and not that theyre not synchronizing from the beginning!

My system is:

i5 750 @ 3.2GHz
    Foxconn Inferno Katana
    G.Skill Ripjaws 1600 F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL

Thanx in advance for the support!!
    Last edited by Rocker delMaL; 03-13-2010, 11:42 AM.

May want to increase the voltage to the CPU/MC just a bit.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
      May want to increase the voltage to the CPU/MC just a bit.
      Hey, thanx for the reply man!

I raised Vcore to 1.15V and its OCed to 3.2GHz, VTT is at 1.25, everything else in on auto, timmings are 9-9-9-24-2T (tRFC=88clocks) 1600MHz at 1.57V.

Im getting a diferent behavior, now it posted twice, but went through the second post into windows without issues(just a bit slower) and Win worked properly!!

I would like to tune the PC to go through POST screen at once and running flawless!!

What do you think about my settings!? specially the RAM related ones?

Thanx again!

Comment

Working...
      X