Witch memory for MSI P55-GD65

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Witch memory for MSI P55-GD65

Witch memory do you recommed for P55-GD65?

I've read tons on google on P55 with memory of different manufactures that doesn't meet specs and doesn't configure correctly at auto, and when set manually gives a unstable system. Raising of voltages that might be dangerous and so on. So witch kit is the right one for me?

I've only got one requirement and that is stability, I don't plan to OC but might OC eventually after a few years.

Thx in advance,

Flatsix

P.S. I've read some things about upping the core to 1.35v to use some 1333Mhz memory kits at there rated specs? Why is this neccesarry if you don't overclock?

Dude go to gskill and you will see memory capabilities for most P55 MOBO. I was going to purchase that Mobo (MSi) but instead I went with the EVGA P55 SLI they both support DD3 over 2100MHZ so you can go a couple of ways in mem configurations. Trident, Ripjaws, etc. I was going to mix my G65 with my current memory which is the Trident series (see my zig for details on memory.)

PS: you don't have to OC if you don't want to, just leave it running on auto don't even have to mess with timings; also you can change to XMP profile 1 and it will auto clock your mem to 2000 + MHZ depending on ram.
    Last edited by armandozx; 02-25-2010, 07:58 AM.
    Intel i7 860
    Zigamatek Balder
    EVGA P55 SLI
    GSkill (Trident) 2000MHZ 2X2GB F3-16000CL9D-4GBTD
    Zotac Nvidia GTX 260
    Corsair 850W
    Western Digital (Green) 500GB
    Razer Diamondback 3G / Goliathus gaming pad
    Creative X-Fi
    Logitech Z-5300

Comment

Any of these kits will work just fine:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...PC3%2010666%29

You do not need to up any voltage for DDR3-1333, it is the standard.

Thank you
      GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Working...
      X