F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL 1333 or 1600?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL 1333 or 1600?

Recently built two computers. Both use AMD processors (AM3 Athlon X3 435 Rana and Phenom X4 925). The motherboards are Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P. Showing 9-9-9-24 in bios as stated on the chips but they show only running at 1333. Do these two processors support 1600mhz? If so what would the recommended stable settings be?

Memory is Gskill F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL Ripjaw series 2 x 2GB DDR3.

They seem to run just fine at 1333 but if they can run at their rated speed that would be nice.

Bump........
    Last edited by slowride; 02-23-2010, 04:23 PM.

Comment

same problem

I am having the same problem. my system has:
      Model of the motherboard: GA-790XTA-UD4 , bios F2
      Model of the memory:F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL (2x2GB)
      Model of the CPU:PHENOM II X4 955
      When I run 9-9-9-24 and 1600 MHz the computer freezes (works at 1333). I talked to tech support once and now I only get busy signals. Added thread but only got response from one user.
      On top of that one stick is bad, waiting for an RMA.
      I am hoping it is just another setting. I am also worried that it won't work in duel channel mode when I get the other stick back.
      I hope you get a solution.

Comment

Simply set the memory frequency, timings, and voltage in BIOS. If you encounter stability issues, try raising the HT Voltage to 1.40V. If you continue to have issues, post pictures of your BIOS and I can see what may be set incorrectly.

Thank you
        GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

didn't work

my ht voltage was already set to 1.40 volts. I can't find a way to post the pictures of my bios so I emailed them to tech support. Please help,
          thanks, Paul

Comment

BIOS pics

OK I posted the pictures of my BIOS here:
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/pfoxgrover/

Comment

Working...
            X