Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASRock P55 Extreme and F3-12800CL9D-4GBNQ crash

Hello,

I am having a problem with Windows 7. When programs that require graphics are running there is a chance my computer will go into a hard freeze which requires a reboot. These programs may be video games, flash videos via youtube, or regular .avi's. I would like to rule out my RAM as a possible problem, however, I do not have the technical knowledge to do so. I'm hoping someone here can assist.

Below is a screenshot of my memory, CPU, and mobo information. I have used my motherboards easy overclock feature to adjust to memory to 1600. Have all the necessary adjustments been made or are there issues that may be causing my computer to freeze?

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/7062/memoryi.jpg

Below are my:
    Motherboard
    Ram
    CPU

Try your Command Rate at 2T, also might want to lower tRFC to 68-70, though start with Command Rate and see

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Okay, Command Rate is now at 2T. Thanks for the suggestion. I'm going to try to make my computer crash through videos; hopefully I'm not successful.

Comment

Well, I guess I'll wish you bad luck then, hope you can't crash it........

have a gud 1 !

Tman

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Just to update everyone, and any people who are searching with the same problem, upping the command rate did fix it. I was able to run hours of video, something I was unable to before.

Thanks Tman!

Comment

Working...
          X