F3-10666CL8D-4GBHK with M4A785TD-V EVO/US36

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-10666CL8D-4GBHK with M4A785TD-V EVO/US36

Is the F3-10666CL8D-4GBHK compatible with M4A785TD-V EVO/US36? I've ran the extended windows memory diagnostic tests on both sticks separately multiple times and one of them came up with problems. When the "broken" stick was installed my computer would blue screen with PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. If it didn't blue screen right away after logging in an error with 0x______ or whatever would pop up and say something like click to terminate and if i terminate it it crashes the computer. I'm currently using only one of the sticks and it isn't giving me any problems. If i have to RMA is it possible to send back one of the sticks since i really don't want to leave the computer sitting there collecting dust while i wait for the sticks to get back.

(I know i posted something like this before but i wasn't getting answers after i edited my post)

I use this memoryF3-10666CL8D-4GBHK - Retail with my M4A785TD-V EVO and have no problems. Timing are 8,8,8,21. CPU is AMD P II 550 BE.

Make sure you install windows from scratch.

Comment

Yes, simply send that one stick back to us and we can have it replaced.

http://www.gskill.com/rma.php

Thank you
      GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Working...
      X