No announcement yet.

F3-12800cl7d-4gbrm + dfi lanparty ut x48-t3rs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right-click on the "Account Inactive" image and select Properties. It will list the photobucket URL. Highlight it and paste it into the address field in a new Internet Explorer tab. The pictures are actually still on photobucket. I already looked at them previously and the settings still did not help me.

Comment

Thanks for the tip mick--I was able to see the four screenshots of his bios. Gskill tech, I will try to post screenshots within the next week or so. I can say that everything is on auto except manual timings for the ram (7-7-7-24) and an OC for the processor that brings the 333/1333 ram divider to 333/1556.

What's the difference between my ram (F3-12800CL7D-4GBRH) and other versions of the ram that end in PI and HZ?

Has anything been done at Gskill trying to pair this ram (F3-12800CL7D-4GBRH) with this board?

Thanks for responses, I don't know why I wasn't emailed when you two responded...

Comment

The different models with the same specs use different IC chips. They may require different voltages and may perform slightly differently, but their specs are still the same. The obvious is that their heatspreaders are different as well.

Thank you
        GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Working...
        X