• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-12800cl8d-4gbrm / m4a79xtd evo

Memory: F3-12800CL8D-4GBRM
    Motherboard: M4A79XTD EVO
    Bios Rev: 0605
    CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955

This is a new build and I am currently experiencing stability issues. I am getting graphical anomalies and freeze ups after about 2 hours of gaming. I have swapped video cards and ruled that out. I have also ran memtest for 6 hours on these settings and received no errors.
    Current settings are 8-8-8-24-34 1T 1.66v 1600mhz
    I have not changed any other voltages.

Thank you for your help.

Might want to change Command Rate to 2T, it shows as 1T in your settings

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Changed the Command Rate to 2T. After that windows failed to boot. When I did get windows to start I had an error message saying that the registry was corrupted. Ran memtest and received a failure message on test 5. Also ran Prime95 "Blend" test and got a failure after about 5 minutes.

Comment

Powered up the PC this morning and ran memtest86 for 9 hours one one stick of RAM, no errors. Put the second stick back in and restarted. Received memtest86 errors on test 5 (block move) Errors occurred just under the 500mb range.

I will repeat this test tomorow with the second stick.

Comment

No errors on the second stick of memory after 10 hours. Used the same slot as the first stick. I will test both sticks during the day tomorow.

Comment

Working...
          X