• ASUS P7P55D-E Premium & Core I7 860 & G.Skill F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL

I just bought and assembled a new System :

ASUS P7P55D-E Premium
    Core I7 860
    G.Skill F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL (2*2GB)
    Gainward Geforce GTX275 896MB Golden Sample
    Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium
    Windows 7 Ultimate, 64bit

I'm experiencing blue screens mostly "memory management" during boot and some others after 1 or 2 minutes and severals applications launch errors ( pfn_list_corrupt, bad pool caller, ...) .
    The odd thing is that it happen seemingly each day on the first boot. I ll boot many other times with no problems at all and play recent games (Batman arkham asylum, COD modern warfare, ...) for several hours without ANY instability.

I've flashed my bios from 106 to 501, try different bios profile ( auto, XMP, XMP with some light changes, manual with 1333 MHz 9-9-9-24 1.6V like the QVL says) and NO changes.

I've Run Win7 memory diag with no errors and deactivate the integrated soundcard and the 6gbs / USB 3.0 chips.

I don't know what else i can do.

I hope you will be able to help me,

kind regards
    Last edited by Halbregar; 12-11-2009, 05:48 AM.

might raise the cpu/mc voltage a bit, if that doesn't help, could you post your advanced DRAM timings settings

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Try testing each memory module individually to determine whether you have a bad stick. Or simply send them in for new replacements and the new ones should be better.

Thank you
      GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

one of the modules seemed to work fine alone but not the other.

I've replaced my modules at the shop and so far so good.

I'd like to understand what physical problems can cause cold boot BSODs though.

Thanks for the replys and merry Christmas.
        Last edited by Halbregar; 12-18-2009, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X