F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL with GA P55-UD3R Motherboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL with GA P55-UD3R Motherboard

What should the BIOS settings be for best performance of the F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL memory with with GA P55-UD3R Motherboard?

Thanks

If looking for best performance, I'd start with the latest BIOS for your mobo, F3f, 9/22/09 which is centered on OC performance (including RAM), can be found here:

http://www.gigabyte-usa.com/Support/...ProductID=3163

Then I'd try starting w/ the stock settings (9-9-9-24, Command rate 2T, voltage 1.5) and if that is stable , then work from there.

i.e.
    Try command rate at 1T
    or. ,tighten timings a bit at a time i,e, 9-8-8-24, then maybe 8-8-8-24 etc (lower valuses in each of the base timings tighten things up - hence increased performance...NOTE: It won't be anything you actually 'see' but will/might show on benchmarks
    or.. increase speed i.e. 1633, 1666 - if you take this route you may have to increase voltage a tad and possibly raise tRFC and tRC
    or.....
    the possibilities are endless, and chances of success will increase w/ an OC of the CPU

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Please keep us posted on the results. If you have issues, please feel free to let us know and we will be able to assist you.

Thank you
      GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Working...
      X