Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL and msi P55A-G55

Hi guys,

I have 3 gskill F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL (4 Go each, 1 bought in August 2015 and the 2 others yesterday) and try to put them together on my msi P55A-G55 with an intel core i3 CPU 540, 3,07 GHz adn Graphic card : 1 x ATI Radeon HD 5770 series

Everytime i try to have 2 or more Gskill rams at the same time, i have a random issue even with the 2 new rams only.

Freeze at Windows logo then reboot, or freeze at motherboard pc, or
    and mostly after one reboot i have blue screen with bad pool header after the motherboard screen and restart again and again with this blue screen.

I searched on Internet and tried many things.

Reset bios, up my bios with the latest version and my video card driver. I made a reset windows 7.
    tested my rams one by one and they all work. The spots are good too cause I tried every spot solo and checked the two dual channels with 2 old Corsair rams 2 Go DDR3-1333.

After tried 2 Gskill ram or more at the same time, i can't boot my pc with anyone of them except after a one boot with a corsair ram without Gskill.

My last tries :

1 Gskill alone = ok
    2 Gskill = Windows logo freeze
    1 Gskill bought in October with 1 or 2 Corsair = Motherboard screen freeze (i tried the two different new G skill with Corsair)
    1 Gskill bought in August with 1 or 2 Corsair = ok

I can't use my 2 new Gskill ram finally and don't know what to do after this.
    Last edited by Denkal; 10-14-2015, 03:07 AM.

I would to add all rams are detected by the bios and there is no overcloaking.

Unfortunately memtest is not really useful cause it freezed too times after 1 sec if i use one of the two new Gskill. They can't be both bad, right?
    Last edited by Denkal; 10-13-2015, 04:07 PM. Reason: s

Comment

Do you have the latest BIOS?

Comment

Thx to answer me!

Yeah, i have the 1.4 version which is the latest bios for this motherboard.

Comment

It may be a compatibility issue.

What settings are you attempting? Manually input DDR3-1333 9-9-9-24 1.50V and see how that works.

Comment

I tried enter manually 9-9-9-24 and 1.50 V even if it was already with these settings and computer needs to restart two times before freezing at motherboard screen when i use the 2 new Gskill rams. I will try the two new rams with another pc during my holidays.

Comment

Finally i let them in the other computer and it works. It was probably a compatibility issue with the motherboard or the graphic card. Ty for your answers.

Comment

Working...
              X