F3-12800CL9T-12GBRL and F3-12800CL9S-4GBRL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-12800CL9T-12GBRL and F3-12800CL9S-4GBRL

I have the triple channel kit and bought the single dim hoping to add them together in my asus maximus v gene, but no matter what I try I cannot get the triple channel dims to run at 1600. Only the single dim will work and works with the xmp. Is there anyway to make the 4 dims work in dual channel XMP? The only way I can get the triple channel kit to work is at 1333

Start with the tri kit, make sure you have the latest BIOS, sticks in the correct slot and initially enable XMP

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

I have tried even with single dim with 3 different motherboards. I have 2 different sets of ripjaws X and they are all fine with no issues, its only the tri kit...

Comment

Have you tried running Memtest on the sticks individually to see if one or more sticks are bad? Preferably on another system in the event it's the mobo?

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X