• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-14900CL9D-8GBSR - Boot issue

Model of the motherboard: EVGA P55 SLi E665
    Model of the memory: G.Skill F3-14900CL9D-8GBSR
    Model of the CPU: Intel Core i5 760

Under XMP 2 Setting.. these memory sticks do not allow my system to boot nor post. If I run the computer in auto mode within my motherboard.. it sets them to 1333Mhz.

Even setting the timings as 9-10-9-28 Still cant boot.... Any Ideas? I'm lost... next step is Overclocking to see.

Do you have the latest BIOS? If so can you post your BIOS dram info, system voltages and CPU settings
    Last edited by Tradesman; 03-27-2013, 02:41 PM.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Sure can thanks to Eleet.. I have second to latest bio's for my board.. mainly cause if I upgrade to the latest.. it wrecks havoc on USB Devices...

As far as voltages go..

V-Core 1.31250v
      PCH - 1.05v
      PLL - 1.8v
      VTT - 1.05v
      DRAM - 1.5v

CPU settings are normal.. I could get the, for you by restarting if prefered.

Comment

If no OC let's try DRAM 1.55 and VTT 1.12 for starters (a little OC would help things along)

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Much appreciated, I will definitely give it a try. I'll report back when I have.

Comment

Am in and out a lot, will be the same through this evening

Tman

Comment

I went ahead and overclocked my i5 760 to 3.9GHz. I cant exactly get it very stable.. but its working thus far. Any idea's on voltages and what not I should be using? Curiosity. For now it seems fine as long as I dont run Intel Burn-in test.. when I do it BSOD's but besides that all is well on my end. Not to sure yet on why.. never had to oc my CPU just for ram.

Ty Tradesman

Comment

Generally all Intel based mobos require an OC for DRAM 1866 and up. May want to raise your vCore (CPU voltage) a tad and then try Burn-In. It's hard to try and estimate an exact voltage, i.e. on occasion I've built a number of 'identical' systems (same mobos, CPU's, DRAM, GPUs, PSUs, etc and often had to run different voltages on vCore, the MC voltage and/or the DRAM voltage to have each stable

Tman

Comment

Working...
                X