• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question of "F3-16000CL9D-8GBFL [4GB*2]

I want to change the computer's components

But I do not want to change the memory

I now have the "F3-16000CL9D-8GBFL [4GB * 2]" Memory

Memory official website: http://www.gskill.com/products.php?index=283

I originally wanted a change intel motherboard [MSI Z77A-GD55 or MSI Z77A-GD65-GAMING] and then with the 3rd Core i5 3570 + SPARKLE GTX 650Ti

F3-16000CL9D-8GBFL really can not support MSI Z77A-GD55 or MSI Z77A-GD65-GAMING with 3rd Core i5 3570 ?

F3-16000CL9D-8GBFL this memory really not have any intel motherboard and cpu can use it?

If I want to change the above components can only buy new memory?

PS: I'm from Taiwan. My english is not good. SORRY!

Should be no problem...The Flares should work fine.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

So F3-16000CL9D-8GBFL can work in Motherboard"MSI Z77A-GD55" or "MSI Z77A-GD65-GAMING" and CPU"3rd Core i5 3570"? right?

Comment

Yes, giving that it's MSI, the BIOS may not be ready XMP wise, which if so they can be set up manually easily enough

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Thank you. But why G.SKILL official website Write F3-16000CL9D-8GBFL [4GB*2] only can work in CPU"AMD Phenom II x6 Series" and Motherboard"AMD 890 Series"? It's Misleading me. = =+

Comment

When the Flares came out the design was towards (at the time) the then new Phenom II's. Because it was a short lived series of DRAM due to the extremely limited number of ICs available it was extensively certified on a variety of mobos, but as DDR3 aimed at dual channel mobos they have been used all over. It's basicall impossible for any DRAM manufacturer to test a set of sticks in every mobo/platform available - might look at my info thread here:

http://www.gskill.us/forum/showthread.php?t=10566

Tman

Comment

Working...
            X