Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot run F3-17000CL11D-8GBXL at 2133

Hi,

I have never managed to achieve 2133MHz with this memory in my Asrock Z77 Extreme4 running a 3570K @4.2

Could any tell me if they have managed to do this and if so how?

Thanks in advance,
    Dustbag

Make sure you have the latest BIOS, install the sticks in slots 1-3 from CPU, go into BIOS, enable XMP and select the 2133 profile. If still problems, raise CPUVTT voltage to 1.14. If still problems may want to run Memtest on each stick individually and see if you may have gotten a bad stick

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

I have same motherboard(BIOS version 2.80), cpu and memory kit. Running at 4.5GHz. It won't boot at 2133MHz. I have tried raising VTT and DRAM voltage but no go. I have also tried one module at the time in different slots and looser timings but nothing has worked.

I'm currently running them at 2000MHz 10-11-10-28 1.55V with no problems.

Comment

Can you post up your Base and advanced secondary DRAM timings and system voltages - these should run fine with your combo

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Here are the screenshots of current BIOS settings.
          Attached Files

Comment

Let's start slow, most looks good, your at 4.2GHz? Let's set the CPU voltage to an offset of + 0.030 and the load line to Level 2, drop Primary and Secondary Plane Current to 300 and manually set Long Duration Maintained to 2S (S as in Sam)....and try that, I've got to run for an hour or so and will take a closer look then
            Last edited by Tradesman; 03-17-2013, 09:48 AM.

Tman

Comment

Timings look good, let me know what the above changes do

Tman

Comment

It doesn't pass the POST, same as before. I even tried flashing earlier bios version but it just won't boot at 2133.

Comment

Let's take the CPU offset to + 0.045, if no joy there try running each stick by itself in slot 1 and see if either or both will run by itself

Tman

Comment

Working...
                  X