Clear All

• Cant boot 2400mhz on Gigabyte UD5H + F3-2400C10D-16GTX

CPU-Z data
    CPU: 3777k (none OC)
    Mobo: Gigabyte UD5H
    Ram: F3-2400C10D-16GTX

Ram Volt 1.65-1.67mv
    And 1.25mv on the other

Multiplier x24 and correct timmings with T2. Also try with Profiled 1 and 2. None will boot, not even at 2000mhz.

Any help here?

Do you have the latest BIOS? Will want that and then enable XMP, select profile 1, boot back into BIOS and check the settings that the DRAM base timings are correct, check that the OC is prob at least 42 on the CPU, VCCSA should prob be 1.15 to 1.2, VTT (may be CPUVTT) prob needs at least 1.14), CR is good at 2T and DRAM voltage should be good also as is. Also take a look at the advanced DRAM timings - will want to know what those are if still problems after the above

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Do you have the latest BIOS?
      YES

Will want that and then enable XMP, select profile 1.
      It does not boot at all

boot back into BIOS and check the settings that the DRAM base timings are correct,
      CanĀ“t

Check that the OC is prob at least 42 on the CPU
      None OC on CPU, nothing.

VCCSA should prob be 1.15 to 1.2
      Whats this? A CPU Volt?

VTT (may be CPUVTT) prob needs at least 1.14)
      try 1.1 and 1.25mv

CR is good at 2T and DRAM voltage should be good also as is. Also take a look at the advanced DRAM timings - will want to know what those are if still problems after the above
      Will upload this data

Comment

VCCSA is system agent voltage, Have you tried booting w/ a single stick in slot 1 (closest to CPU), if that works can manually set the system up, there's a good chance they haven't even tested (at defaults) with high freq/high density sticks - their QVL doesn't show any 8GB sticks above 1866...so there's a good chance this is another mobo that the BIOS isn't ready for the sticks....most mobo companies do all their testing at the mobo's default which is normally 1333 or 1600. If can get a single stick to boot, can set the above settings, along with the DRAM base timings manually and then try adding the second stick...if it boots with a single stick could also try running 4-5 passes of Memtest on each stick just to ensure they are both good

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Solved

CPU-Z

Disable the Fast Boot option. And just put Profield 2 with 2400mhz and T1, all volt and timing did automatic

Very thanks for the help.

Comment

Looking good! Enjoy!

Tman

Comment

Working...
            X