P8Z77 v LK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P8Z77 v LK

hey guys, i was just curious if somebody could help me out. I just bought 2 sticks of G.SKILL Ripjaws X 4 GB. right now it's not posting on my motherboard, but it's understandible since it's not on the qualified vendor list. I was just curious if anybody knew if it will work when I update the BIOS? To be exact, the ram is:

G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory Model F3-10666CL9D-8GBXL

and the motherboard is:

ASUS P8Z77-V LK LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS

Thank you very much for your time.

Should work fine, best to get the latest BIOS, if any problems let us know what it sets the base timings to and what the system voltages are

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Thank you very much. I should be getting my test ram tomorrow, so I'll be sure to post. Again, thank you for your help.

Comment

Let us know how it goes

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X