Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-12800CL7Q-8GBECO + Asus P8Z77-V + Intel Core i7-3770K

Dear G.Skill,

I already own an F3-12800CL7Q-8GBECO Kit with 4x F3-12800CL7-2GBECO modules. In the next weeks i would like to upgrade my current system with the following components:

Asus P8Z77-V
    Intel Core i7-3770K

As i know, the F3-12800CL8D-8GBECO is supported by the Mainboard. What about my Kit? How are the chances that the components can work together? Hope you can help me.

Best regards,
    Vicinzu

Shouldn't be any real problems

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Thank you very much, i will let you know when i have tested the components.

Comment

We'll be here waiting for you

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

So,
          i am currently running the p8z77-v with the eco cl7 ram. First, the xmp profile wasn't active and the ram was running only with 1333MHz, CL9 and 1.5V. After activating the 1600 MHz CL7 XMP Profile the pc didn't start any more. So i tried to increase the voltage of the ram from 1.35V to 1.4V. It seems to work very well. With 1.355V the system started, but did not work properly. With 1.37V the system worked without problems, but did't have time to test the configuration. As soon i have time, i will search for the minimum voltage that is needed for a stable system. I will post the results here.

Best regards,
          Vicinzu

Comment

Thanks for the update! We'll be looking forward to your end results, glad all is going well.

Tman

Comment

Working...
            X