No announcement yet.

Very Dissappointed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its that simple? lol i thought its gonna be more complicated than that.

well im going to do a clean install tomorrow morning and hope to god everything works well. I'll post back when im finished with it and we'll hopefully fix my original problem which is the RAM. XD

Thanks for the help everyone, and i really appreciate that you guys still continued to help when what i thought i only had one problem but it segued to be multiple ones, i really appreciate everything.

Comment

Originally posted by damric View Post
      You already fixed your memory errors right?

You obviously need to be absolutely 100% stable when doing any system restores or a full re-install.

Don't feel bad, we've all borked our systems up beyond repair. I try not to make a habit of it, but as an overclocker it's something I risk daily and I've been down the path plenty enough. Always important to thoroughly test for stability
      ive been using my 2 new sticks for 3 days now and they're stable with my old settings, which was the default for the pair. I still havent put all 4 together though because i dont want to suffer to the problems again.

Comment

Keep us updated

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
          Keep us updated
          i finished re-installing windows and after i was done installing drivers and stuff, i did an sfc /Scannow and it passed, it didnt stall nor find any errors. But i did encounter a problem.... when i was doing the clean install i took out one of the ram stick (new pair) because the guide i followed from the 7 forums recommended to have 2gb of ram when clean installing. After i was done with the clean installand the driver installations i shut it down and plugged in the other ram stick. But when i turned it on i went to bios and its just froze.... i did a reset but then it made multiple beeping noises, instead of the one beep you usually get. I turned it off and same thing happened... the bios welcome screen froze and beeping still happens. I turned it off again and took of the ram i just put in and put it in again, andit finally booted!but i did get an error that says windows did not boot well and it gave me the option to boot to the 3 safe mode options and normal.... i chose normal.
          Last edited by PotatoCat; 08-27-2012, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Might clean the contacts on the sticks and blow out the slots to make sure no dust or lint in there, also when installing the sticks, press them firmly in and let the pressure you place on them pop the clips closed, don't close them manually, have been seing some real tight DIMM sockets of late and putting the sticks in and closing the clips with your hand doesn't always get them fully seated

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
            X