F2-6400CL6Q-8GBMQ with Intel D975xbx2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2-6400CL6Q-8GBMQ with Intel D975xbx2

Are there any compatibility issues between these two products?

F2-6400CL6Q-8GBMQ
    Intel D975xbx2 - motherboard

Thanks

Should be no problem

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Further Question

Ok. If there shouldn't be any compatibility problems, then maybe you can answer another question for me.

I installed my new F2-6400CL6Q-8GBMQ memory, and upon start up, I get a screen saying that windows has failed to load, and it give me the option to try and repair the problem. However, when I choose the repair option nothing happens. I put my old memory back in, and still get the same screen. After going through the loop a few times I tried to boot from the windows installer disc, but then absolutely nothing happens.

The BIOS recognizes both sticks of the new memory, and I am not getting any beep codes indicating that the memory is not working, so I don't think the memory is DOA.

Any thoughts on how I should proceed?

Comment

Before using the OS CD/DVD did you change the boot order to boot from the CD/DVD drive first? What OS are you using?

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Do you have the latest BIOS?

Thank you
          GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
          X