F2-8500CL5D-2GBPK on Asus M3N-HT Deluxe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2-8500CL5D-2GBPK on Asus M3N-HT Deluxe

Hey I have F2-8500CL5D-2GBPK 2x2GB Trident Edition with a motherboard Asus M3N-HT Mempipe Deluxe and Phenom x9850 BE.
    Now i'm trying to overclock the rams but i don't know how.. i have configured 5-5-5-15 2T (1066) with Memory Voltage (under jumperfree configuration) on 2.0V. But it keeps on 535 mhz (i use cpuZ to see it). What i have to touch? under DRAM configuration >>Advanced Memory Settings i can set all this stuff: Tcl, Trcd, Trp, Tras, 1T/2T, Trc, Twr, Trrd, Trwt, Twtr, Trtp, Twrrd, Twrwr, Trdrd, Tref, Trfc. Can anybody help me? Thanks

Cpu-Z will normally show 533 if the speed is 1066, so you are right at 1066. Your version of CPU-Z may be off a bit as it's primarily aimed at Intel CPUs. What are you trying to OC the sticks to? If you are thinking like 1200 you'll probably have to loosen the CL to at least 6 which may well have them running slower than their native 1066 w/ CL 5

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Now i've take it to 6-6-6-20 2T and tRC 40 and nothing change.. CpuZ says

DRAM Frecuency 535.8 MHz
      FSBRAM 3:8
      2T

I would like to take it to 1200 mhz.. with mempipe edition has extra passive cooling for rams..

Comment

Did you change the actual DRAM speed setting

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

But what i have to change?

Comment

You'll need to into the BIOS and change the DRAM Speed

Tman

Comment

but there isn't any "dram speed". How can it say?

This are pictures from the bios of my motherboard:

DRAM configuration

Advanced Memory Settings

Jumperfree:

(aren't my configs, just takes it from internet)

Comment

The Memory Clock Frequency (which you show as AUTO)

Tman

Comment

well, there can i choose between 400, 800, 1066 and auto... in my bios i have chosen 1066. I have to set Auto?

Comment

Ai Tuning Manual.

Set DRAM Frequency to what you had it (1066).

From here, you need to look for the CPU Host Frequency. This should be 200 default. Set this to 225.

Before 200 x 5.33 (memory multiplier) = DDR2-1066
                    After 225 x 5.33 = DDR2-1200

Also, if it is unstable, you may need to tweak HT Voltage and/or CPU-NB Voltage to stabilize the oc.

Thank you
                    GSKILL TECH

Comment

but wait... the CPU Multiplier is on 15x and CPU frecuency on 200. So 200 x 15x= 3.0 Ghz (i had overclocked the processor). I have to reduce the multiplier and up the frecuency? like 13.5 cpu multiplier and 225 frecuency so can i get 3.0ghz on cpu and 1200 mhz of ram?

Comment

Working...
                      X