Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2-6400CL4D-4GBPK + P5N-T Deluxe

Hello,

I'd like to request timing settings for my ram with the Asus P5N-T deluxe.

My computer is freezing randomly, no matter what I'm doing. The whole thing will just stop and I have to force restart in order to use my computer again. This is getting extremely frustrating and apparently it can be due to Windows 7 and my Bios + ram timings. So I'd like to know the best timings to set my ram in the Bios, and hopefully it will stop freezing.

I've done a memtest all the way through and it passed with no errors at all.

My PC info:

Model of the motherboard: Asus P5N-T Deluxe
    Model of the memory: F2-6400CL4D-4GBPK
    Model of the CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300 running at 3ghz.

Thank you,

- Hellraz0r.

Ensure DRAM voltage at 2.0 or 2.1, base timings should work at 4-4-4-12, sticks in the yellow slots. If still problems may have to either drop to 5-4-4-12 or increase NB voltage by .05 or so. The CAS 4 may be causing fits....also ensure your BIOS is up to date

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Thank you for your response. I will alter the settings and update my bios sometime this week when I have time and post up the results.

Cheers.

EDIT: Unfortunately it didn't work. Freezing even in games that it used to be able to play...
      Last edited by Hellraz0r; 11-02-2010, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Test one at a time to see which may be defective, or just send them in for replacements and try that.

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
        X