2x2gb 8500CL5D w/ Biostar Tpower N750

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2x2gb 8500CL5D w/ Biostar Tpower N750

I have 4x 2gb (8gb total) 8500CL5D sticks and I'm trying to get them running at 1066 on a biostar Tpower N750 with the latest bios. Can anyone tell me what to set the timings to? I'm having trouble doing so since biostar's bios has more options than just the standard 5-5-5-15.. Help!!!!

This may sound lame but are you overclocking? With exception of the 1033 deal leave it in auto and see what CPU-Z initially gives you.

Also if your FSB is going to be over 200 you may want to lower your HT Freq to 1800 or 1600 (if not by default) and up your NB volts some.

Hope this helps!

You may find though that 5-5-5-15 is not a bad setting as that pretty much has been the "sweet spot" for all of the 8500s I've used from G. Skill.

Also makes for a nice read http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/....php?p=2794667
    Last edited by jedihobbit; 01-22-2010, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Here is a screen shot from a friend that uses the board, he and I hope it helps!

Last edited by jedihobbit; 01-23-2010, 08:55 AM.

Comment

The stock setting you have should be fine, will want to look at tRFC w/ having 8GB, at default it may well be at 127.5, will want to change to 195...also if settings you have are in on AUTO, change to Manual in put in same base timings, command rate and DRAM Voltage........the auto setting tend to fluctuate from what you see.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

I know this is a little late in coming...but thanks for your guys' help.

Comment

Working...
          X