Azus Sabertooth Z77 and Ripjaw X F3-14900CL10D-16GBXL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Azus Sabertooth Z77 and Ripjaw X F3-14900CL10D-16GBXL

Just got this mobo and memory and I've tried everything I know to get it to read 1866mhz. Keeps defaulting to 1333mhz. Tried the XMP Profile 1 & 2 as well as manually setting the timings.. System reboots and just stays on and doesn't post. Have to hard reset it to get back into the bios. Not trying to over clock it, just get the memory to run at the correct speed. Any help would greatly be appreciated

CPU: Intel i7-2600 @3.4ghz
    Memory: F3-14900CL10D-16GBXL
    Motherboard: Sabertooth Z77

You'll want the latest BIOS, 0906, can find it here:

http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/Int..._Z77/#download

You may well have the original 0801 that had problems w/ RAM and stability when it was first released
    (may expect another BIOS update within the next week or so

But, make sure you gt the latest BIOS in the enable XMP and believe XMP profile 1 is the one you want, give that a try and let us know. If need be we can go manual, but that BIOS straightened up most issue through 1866, still have some w/ 2133, last I heard

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Thanks. I updated the bios but I still can't get it to hit 1866mhz =/ Tried manually too and still can't. Any other ideas?

Comment

All right, try setting all the base timings manually, as well as CR to 2T and DRAM voltage, and raise CPU/VTT voltage to 1.16

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Test one module at a time with XMP enabled to see if each can do it.

Thank you
          GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
          X