Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[System unstable after cold boot - OK on warm boot]

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [System unstable after cold boot - OK on warm boot]

    I have been working with Windows BBS to find a solution to my issue.
    http://www.windowsbbs.com/hardware/9...warm-boot.html

    I was hoping you guys may know the remedy. I see other threads with similar problems
    please glans at my thread on Windows BBS

    It seems that on cold boot system is unstable, warm boot is OK.

  • #2
    Send the memory in for new replacements and that should solve the problem.

    Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

    Comment


    • #3
      One set is still newer than the other I purchased the first 4GB in oct, 2009
      the last 4GB this year.

      Send all 8 GB back? using RMA? should I use refrance this post?

      Comment


      • #4
        Yes, send all 8GB back and we will send you new replacements.

        Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

        Comment


        • #5
          well I got all my ram back from the ram and my issues have not returned thank you for your help.

          Comment

          Working...
          X