• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL + Gigabyte GA-H55M-UD2H

RAM: G.SKILL F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H55M-UD2H
    CPU: Intel Core i3 530 2.93 GHz

I believe I'm having the same issues as explained here: http://communities.intel.com/message/89541#89541. I have the same crash in WMC. He actually has the 4GBNQ version, though (I actually have the 4GBNQ running in a different machine).

The poster there fixed his issue by replacing your RAM with some Corsair RAM that was listed by his motherboard manufacturer as compatible. I'd rather keep your RAM, especially since it's outside of the return period with Newegg.

Can you tell me what, if any, special settings I should try in my BIOS for making it more stable?

Try enabling the XMP Profile and that should configure the memory settings for you. Otherwise, make sure DRAM Frequency is DDR3-1600. DRAM Timings tCL 9 - tRCD 9 - tRP 9 - tRAS 24 - Command Rate 2. DRAM Voltage 1.50V.

If you continue to have issues, try testing each one individually to determine whether they may be defective.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

Thanks, it has been stable for about 36 hours now with that setting (I found it in another posting). The Windows Event Log is now free of errors and warnings. I will report back in another week.

Comment

It's been stable for 2 more weeks now. Thanks again!

Comment

Very welcome, you know where we are at if you have issues!

Thank you
          GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
          X