X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-10666cl9d-8gbsr

I have a trouble with this kit of memory

Model of the motherboard: 790gx-g65 (ms-7576) MSI
    Model of the memory:G.SKILL Sniper 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666
    Model of the CPU:AMD Phenom II X6 1055t

After the installed the two module of memoy turn on the pc then Not boot, so i went to the bios and change the Timming the pc, turn on normally with two module after of the about 20 minuts the screen was freeze so i need to restar, after of that don't Boot Again, then i removed one module of memory works very well , the trouble is with the other module or memory don't work alone or together , if work just work for a few time and stucked the pc.

Do you have the latest BIOS? If not, update that and try. If still problems make sure the base timings are correct at 9-9-9-24, CR (Command Rate/Timing) is 2N or 2T and raise the DRAM voltage to 1.55, if still problems raise the CPU/NB Voltage by + .1

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
      Do you have the latest BIOS? If not, update that and try. If still problems make sure the base timings are correct at 9-9-9-24, CR (Command Rate/Timing) is 2N or 2T and raise the DRAM voltage to 1.55, if still problems raise the CPU/NB Voltage by + .1
      I have the latest version of bios (4.4), i try with 9-9-9-24 and the DRAM 1.55 don't boot
      i try with 9-9-9-24 DRAM 1.55 CPU/NB 1.2 don't boot. why i can do ?
      well thanks

Comment

Might try using each stick individually and testing with Memtest (4-5 passes) to make sure neither stick is bad

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
          Might try using each stick individually and testing with Memtest (4-5 passes) to make sure neither stick is bad
          well after of try one stick individually i think the stick is bad besides that try in another 2 pc the stick bad No Boot , and the another works fine thanks for the time and the reply

Comment

No problem, keep us updated

Tman

Comment

Working...
            X